Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lady Lovely Locks - Edited For Your Enjoyment

Hello fellow LLL fan. About 6 months ago, I started thinking about how when I was a kid I used to LOVE this one character that I played with. She was cute with blonde hair with rainbows in it and had these cute little furry friends that hung out in her hair. It was bothering me to no end that I could not remember her name!!! Finally, about 2 weeks ago, I decided to just type in 80's cartoon characters and low and behold, I FOUND HER! Lady Lovely Locks!

I don't know about you, but I still love to color, but there were very few pages actually available to color online. So I bought on of her coloring books for $13 (a lot more than the 99 cents that it used to be!) Instead of coloring in the book, I decided that I would make a contribution to keeping her memory alive :) The book I purchased had 4 pages that were colored on.

I have spent a total of about 5 hours un-coloring those pages that needed it (if you are familiar with the paint program, you know how tedious this was!)And another few hours scanning. It is now available to you on this blog. I have the original scans complete with yellowing pages :) as well as the black and white version that is great for printing out and coloring yourself!

I really hope you enjoy this as much as I know I will! Happy coloring!

Iesha

No comments:

Post a Comment